Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The winner!





Sorry I didn't get to post this earlier, I had my Dutch lesson last night and I was too tired to post anything when I got home around midnight.

Anyways, without further ado, the winner of my 1-year-blogging anniversary give-away is...


Congratulations to the winner and a big hug to everyone who joined the give-away. Stay tuned for another one, it shouldn't take too long until I reach 200 followers via GFC!


1 comment:

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...