Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday must-have


What can I say, I'm a sims-addict! The expansion pack comes out in the Netherlands this Thursday so if my blog is eerily quiet next week, don't report me missing, I'm probably just spending all my free time playing sims and testing out the new features.

I'm so excited about this expansion pack, and I'm sure I'll be having a blast playing out True Blood inspired stories I come up with. The best thing is that D is letting me borrow his big gaming PC and he's even going to drive to my host-family's place and set it up there. I'm happy to have a fiancé who enables my addictions...

Any other sim addicts out there?

2 comments:

  1. I used to play a lot of Sims back in the days, but I haven't even tried Sims 3. And that's a shame! But I think our computer is too slow, so that would probably be a bad experience! But I'm hopefully getting a new laptop soon! And this expansion looks awesome! I hope there's zombies in it! Haha :)

    Hope you're having a great week! //Niina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try the Sims 3, although you'll probably get addicted hahah :D

      Haven't played with zombies yet but there are definitely zombies in the EP ;)

      Delete

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...