Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday tickle


The weekly post for Thursdays is the Thursday tickle (thanks Erica for coming up with the name, and thanks to Trang too for helping me to brainstorm... you two are the best!) which means a topic I have been thinking about lately. Don't worry, I won't go rambling too much about them, I'll just share my thought or question with you to tickle your mind and hopefully we'll have interesting discussions in the comment box!

This week's Thursday tickle is...

"Is it wrong to feel happy while someone close to you is very unhappy?"

I won't go too much into detail here, those close to me know what this is about but yes, I have been feeling guilty for being happy when someone in my life is very unhappy. Silly or perfectly reasonable? What's your opinion?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous26/7/12 19:02

    Of course it is good to care about the people close to you and worry about them if they are very unhappy but no, you shouldn't feel guilty about being happy yourself. Unhappiness is a cruel bitch and can drag down many people with it so it's important to remember your own happiness and try to remind the unhappy person too about all the happy things life has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanja, my personal opinion is that it is ok and even absolutely necessary to feel happy even if other people {including your friends and family } are feeling unhappy.
    I say this because, You are not responsible for other people's happiness or sadness.
    Secondly, if you are unhappy yourself then how would you pull the other person out of his /her sad state of mind ? { although it is not necessary if the person is not interested himself }
    Also if you feel sad, then it becomes like a chain reaction-you will make others sad too.
    So, my suggestion to you is, no matter what, be happy and stay happy. Happiness is good and necessary for both your mental and physical health.
    Do not let other's situation pull you down.
    Be happy and keep blogging !
    have a nice day,

    ReplyDelete

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...